Customer Facing Engineer
Makersite is an intelligent data platform that empowers teams to manage product sustainability, cost, and compliance at the same time, from a web browser.
Join us and make a difference!
At Makersite, we want to help product companies to make better decisions and create more sustainable products through data-driven analysis.
That is why we are searching for a Customer Facing Engineer (CFEs) to understand our customers’ greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions to address them. As a CFE, you will leverage everything around you: Makersite products, open-source technologies and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
- Lead the way in developing a solution from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration.
- Deliver novel technical solutions to solve our hardest customers’ problems.
- Improve our products over time through fast iteration cycles, based on customers’ and colleagues’ feedbacks.
- Work to accommodate all aspects of an environment to drive real technical outcomes for our customers
- Strong engineering background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the use of what you’re building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Technologies used at Makersite:
- Core Makersite products provide the foundations for our solutions
- Custom applications built on top of core Makersite products
- AngularJS for our web technologies
- Python and Java for our back-end applications, and data integration tools
- Distributed data storage, graph technologies and parallel computing
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS
- Competitive salary
- An international and passionate team
- International customers
- Various missions with different challenges depending on the industry, location, and specifics of the customer
- Insights into the complex web of companies and institutions that are involved in buying, making and selling physical products
Work from everywhere
We are an international team working from different countries. Choose where you want to be.