Customer Facing Engineer
Makersite is an intelligent data platform that empowers teams to manage product sustainability, cost, and compliance at the same time, from a web browser.
Join us and make a difference!
At Makersite, we want to help product companies to make better decisions and create more sustainable products through data-driven analysis.
That is why we are searching for a Customer Facing Engineer (CFEs) to understand our customers’ greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions to address them. As a CFE, you will leverage everything around you: Makersite products, open-source technologies and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
- Lead the way in developing a solution from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration.
- Deliver novel technical solutions to solve our hardest customers’ problems.
- Improve our products over time through fast iteration cycles, based on customers’ and colleagues’ feedback.
- Work to accommodate all aspects of an environment to drive real technical outcomes for our customers
- Strong engineering background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the use of what you’re building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Technologies used at Makersite:
- Core Makersite products provide the foundations for our solutions
- Custom applications built on top of core Makersite products
- AngularJS for our web technologies
- Python and Java for our back-end applications, and data integration tools
- Distributed data storage, graph technologies, and parallel computing
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS
- Competitive salary
- An international and passionate team
- International customers
- Various missions with different challenges depending on the industry, location, and specifics of the customer
- Insights into the complex web of companies and institutions that are involved in buying, making and selling physical products